Pictures © Stampin' Up!
Some new great products in the Spring/Summer Idea Book and Catalog include the Hooray Hardware (on page 175)and Bright Delight Rub Ons (on page 172).
Brads & grommets always add a nice finishing touch to a project, but these substantial hardware pieces add so much more. Their size and intricate details make them stand out on any project. Follow these directions to set your Hooray Hardware:
- Punch a 1/16" hole in card stock with your Crop-A-Dile.
- Set your Crop-A-Dile to B-1. Side B is completely flat. Side 1 has a small nub to hold the grommet in place.
- Insert your grommet into the hole you punched.
- Slide your Crop-A-Dile over the grommet, fitting the nub of Side 1 into the stem of the grommet.
- Press down slowly on your Crop-A-Dile using medium pressure. If you press down too hard, you will leave an indentation.
- Your grommet is now set in your card stock!
The Bright Delight Rub-Ons also coordinate well with the Owl Together Now stamp set. Learn how to use the rub-ons in my Stamping 101 Class! This month the class is Monday evening, March 30, at 6:30 in the Cat/Art Studio ~ it's free ~ just come and bring your questions with you. These cool accessories make decorating your cards and scrap book pages fun and exciting. And, these Rub-Ons come in 4 colors to make it simple to match with your cardstock and accessories.