New Clear-Mount Rubber Stamps by
Over the past few years, there has been enormous demand from demonstrators
and customers alike for a line of repositionable clear-mount stamps. Well, you
asked for it, and now you have it! Starting with stamps in the 2010
Occasions Mini Catalog and 2010 Sale-A-Bration brochure,
Stampin' Up! now offers our exclusive stamp art in both traditional
wood-mount, and the new clear-mount options.
Our new clear-mount rubber stamps are the result of extensive research with
the intent to maintain the very best image quality in the stamping industry,
while at the same time making them easy to use and easy to store!
Clear-Mount Rubber Stamp Features
- Nine different sizes of clear blocks available individually or as a
- Blocks have ergonomic grooves on all four sides for easy grip and
traditional wood-mount feel.
- Stamps and blocks are durable and easy to clean with your Stampin' Scrub and
- Optional image labels on stamp backs let you decide if you want to see the
image through the block or not.
- Tight die-cutting for easy image positioning.
- Large clear blocks can be used to create collages or spell words with
- Stamps store easily in standard, DVD-type cases with artwork on front and
spine, making organization easy!