It's a very exciting time! I am happy to share with you Stampin' Up!'s new $99 Starter Kit, as it is a completely customizable kit.
And now during May...you can even choose New Catalog Products (pre-order merchandise) only available to demonstrators this month. This is the PERFECT way to begin your Stampin' Up! experience...with a bang!
WOW, that means you can get new In Colors, new Stamps and much more (currently only available to demonstrators)! The time to join Stampin' Up! and my Southern Stars team is NOW!
The new $99 Starter Kit includes two elements,
- Business Supply Pack - choose from three different supply kits, depending on your focus (valued at $65).
- Merchandise Choices - choose between $99 and $125 of Stampin' Up! merchandise (can include preorder product).
Here's a hard copy for you to use to plan out your starter kit, your way: http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/US_start_kit_0412_withIDA.pdf.
However, if you want to include preorder products...see below.
Here are a few logistics for you:
- Sign up HERE
- Read and agree to the Acknowledgment & Independent Demonstrator Agreement
- Select your Business Supplies Kit
- Select your Merchandise Choices. You can click on the link to see current product suggestions as well as new product that is now available to demonstrators only.
- Please note: bundled items-such as the Clear Block Bundle (item 118491) cannot be added to the starter kit, only individual items.
- My Digital Studio, Content Discs, and downloads can also be included in the Starter Kit! Downloads will appear in the download manager just like they do for digital content purchased from online ordering. You will be directed to the download manager the first time you log into your checklist.
- Once you've completed the above steps, Stampin' Up! will send you a password so you can log in to the demonstrator Web Site where you'll find an abundance of tips, ideas, and training to help you.
I look forward to welcoming you to my team and am happy to have you contact me with any questions.