Tonya Jones invited her friends to a tea party in the Cat/Art Studio on Saturday afternoon, August 18. It was a stamping tea party and so many nice people attended ~ it was great to meet them all. Here is the information if you want to make the card above ~ more tea party information tomorrow ~
Tea Time ~
Stamps: Tea Shoppe, set of 10, page
57 in Stampin’ Up’s annual catalog
Ink: Island Indigo stamp pad, page 152; Pretty in
Pink stamp pad, page 154; Illuminate Glimmer Watermark stamp pad, #126857, page
23 Holiday Catalog
Card Stock: Whisper White, page 156;
Island Indigo, Pretty in Pink
Designer Series Paper: Fan Fair, #126918, page 165
Accessories: Victoria Crochet Trim,
#118481, page 173; Regal Rose 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon, page 172; Modern Label
Punch, #119849, page 183; Dimensionals, #104430, page 177; Snail Adhesive,
#104332, page 177; Paper Snips, #103579, page 180
1. Score 8 ½” x 11” Island Indigo card stock at
4 ¼”, cut at 5 ½” for two cards. Fold on
2. Cut Whisper White card stock 4” X 5 ¼” for
the inside of your card.
3. Cut Designer Series Paper, 2” x 5 ½”.
4. Using Snail adhere the crochet lace to the
bottom part of the base card. Layer the
designer series paper over the top.
5. Stamp cup in Pretty in Pink on Whisper White
card stock, cut out using Paper Snips.
Using the Watermark pad, stamp ‘steam’ on the Island Indigo base card.
6. Stamp ‘a cup of thanks’ on to pink card stock
and punch out. Add to card with
7. Tie small pink ribbon to cup, add
Dimensionals and adhere to card. Stamp inside image.