This was one of the projects in my All That Glitters Class this month and will be one of the projects in my Hi Ho Silver Class on Thursday this week ~ I have room for you in class ~ join me Thursday morning at ten or Thursday evening at six!
Here is the information that you need for this darling little gift ~
Card stock: Gold Foil and Gold Vellum DSP
Punches: Modern Label Punch, 7/8" Scallop Punch and Large Oval Punch
Accessories: Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Mini Glue Dots, Rhinestones and the Envelope Punch Board
1. Follow guidelines on the Envelope Punch Board for 3" x 3" envelope, carefully score and gently fold.
2. Punch label, add Dimensionals on each end. Insert candy into envelope and add label across the center to hold the envelope together.
3. Punch 3 ovals. Add Mini Glue Dots to the back small ends of 2 ovals, fold gently to form a bow.
4. Fold the third oval in half, cut V in folded edge to create the ends of the bow, adhere to the label punch covering the opposite ends using Mini Glue Dots. Add loops to complete bow.
5. Punch Scalloped Circle and cut in to create petals. Add to center of bow and attach a rhinestone to the center.
6. The top flap of the envelope will slip under the label to close the little gift.