Tag Topper Treats
Card Stock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Primrose Petals
Punches: Angled Tag Topper Punch and Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, p 35 OC; Modern Label Punch, p 161AC; ¾” Circle Punch & ½” Circle Punch, p 182AC; Small Heart Punch, p 183 plus ¼” punch which is no longer in the catty.
Accessories: Multipurpose Liquid Glue & Dimensionals, p 175AC; Paper Snips; Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack, #133522, SAB ~ FREE; Google Eyes; Ruler
1. Body Tag, 2” x 7.5”, scored at 3” and 4.5”
2. Inside Base Tag, 2.5” x 3”, scored at ¼” and ½” on all four sides
Instructions ~ Inside Base Tag
1. Cut out squares in all four corners.
2. Use a ruler to draw an X from corner to corner on the base.
3. Punch center of X with the ¾” Circle Punch.
4. Fold on score lines to create base, glue into bottom of Body Tag.
Instructions ~ Body Tag
1. Fold on scored lines and punch with Tag Topper Punch of choice.
2. Decorate ~
a. Feet: Modern Label Punch, fussy cut heels, add w Dimensionals.
b. Chicks wings: Modern Label Punch, attach to inside.
c. Bunny cheeks: ½” Circle Punch.
d. Bunny nose: ¼” Circle Punch
e. Bunny tail: Small Heart Punch
These cute little Easter treats were part of my March Stamp Club projects. They are the right size to hold a Cadbury chocolate creme egg (or another flavor), 1.2 oz size. We will be making these cuties at my FREE CRAFT EVENT on Sunday afternoon, March 30. I would love to have you ~ come any time between 2 and 5. Do let me know that you'll be there ~ email me. Thanks and I look forward to seeing you!