Since many of you have your new August-December 2020 Mini Catalog in hand I thought I would share the following information from Stampin' Up! in the Tuesday Update ~
PRODUCTS SELLING ABOVE FORECAST
There is always a risk of products going into backorder during a demonstrator preorder or within the first few weeks after the customer launch. We do our best to forecast how you or your customers may react to new products, but sometimes we sell through our inventory much more quickly than we expect.
The following products are currently outperforming their initial forecast and are at risk of going into backorder or not orderable status before we receive additional inventory:
- 153548: Snowflake Splendor 1/4" (6.4 mm) Ribbon
- 153547: Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems
- 153553: Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack
- 153554: 3/8" (1 cm) Embroidered Ribbon
- 153493: Mini Coffee Cups
- 153527: Plaid Tidings 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper
- 153508: Mini Coffee Carrier
This information may create an even higher demand on many of these items, but we feel it’s better to let you know now so you can adapt your plans.