Love cats and dogs and wacky fun cards to send during the holidays? NORTH POLE MISCHIEF might be just the right stamp set for you! You can find it on page 37 in the current mini catalog and the project below will give you a head start....
North Pole Mischief &
Santa Express Card Pack
All images © 1990-2022 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Set: North Pole Mischief (159770, July – December Mini Catalog)
- Cardstock: Basic White (101650); Poppy Parade (119793); Santa Express Memories & More Cards & Envelopes (159596, page 17 July – December Mini Catalog)
- Stamp pad: Memento Black Pad (132708); Poppy Parade (147050)
- Blends Combo Packs: Poppy Parade (154958); Granny Apple Green (154885); Soft Suede (154906); Smoky Slate (154904)
- Miscellaneous: Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush (141897); Deckled Rectangles Dies (159173)
· Poppy Parade: 3 ½” x 5”
· Basic White: 3” x 4 ½”
1. Stamp pets on Basic White using Memento Ink.
2. Color the pets using the color of Blends in the sample or use your imagination.
3. Add sparkle to the ribbons using the Wink of Stella.
4. Cut out the pets using the third largest rectangle die.
5. Cut a rectangle from the Poppy Parade cardstock using the second largest die.
6. Adhere the pets layer to the Poppy Parade layer and to the polka dot base card.
7. Stamp ‘Happy Gift-Wrapping Season’ in Poppy Parade ink on the inside of the card.
8. Add the matching envelope from the Memories & More package.