Gnomes Angled Card
This is a fun and easy angled card to create for the holidays!
Stamps: Kindness Gnomes Bundle (1596260)
Paper with cutting dimensions: Bermuda Bay CS (131197) 5 ½ X 11, sc 3 3/8 on both ends, ¾ X 10, Basic White CS (159276) 4 X 5 ¼ and scrap, Storybook Gnomes DSP (159615) (4) pieces cut at 3 1/8 X 5 1/4 two for front and two for inside flaps.
Ink: Memento Black (132708), Stampin’ Blends: Bermuda Bay (154878), Night of Navy (154891), Smokey Slate (154904), Balmy Blue (154830), and Soft Suede (154906).
Accessories: Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149643), Paper Trimmer (152392), Paper Snips (103579), Silicone Craft Mat (127853), Multipurpose Glue (110755), Seal Adhesive (152813), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Fine Sparkle Adhesive Back Gems (159967).
1. Using your Stampin’ Trimmer cut the Bermuda Bay CS to 5 ½ X 11 sc 3 3/8 on both ends and burnish with Bone Folder.
2. Lay the right score line onto the trimmer track. Move the right top card point down to 1 ¼” and cut at an angle.
3. Move the top point (above) to the trimmer track and hold in place. Move the bottom right corner to the 1” mark and cut.
4. Do steps 2 & 3 to the left side of the card.
5. Cut 4 DSP to 3 1/8 X 5 ¼”
6. Take two pieces for the front of the card stacked together. If you want the same design for both sides, flip the bottom piece over. Lay in Paper Trimmer repeat steps 2 & 3.
7. Adhere to front flaps using your adhesive.
8. Take the next two pieces of DSP for the inside flaps and repeat step 6. If you want the DSP to be different images, then place them face up together and cut.
9. Adhere the above to the inside flaps using your adhesive.
10. Stamp your Gnome on your 4 X 5 1/4 bottom corner of Basic White and color as desired using your Stampin’ Blends. Attach to the inside of the card using your adhesive.
11. Stamp a second Gnome on a scrap of Basic White and run through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine with coordinating die.
12. Using your Stampin’ Blends color as desired.
13. Wrap the ¾” X 10 CS (belly band) around the card leaving it slightly loose to allow it to slide off. Add adhesive to end and close
14. Add your Gnome using Stampin’ Dimensionals to Belly Band.
15. Using your Memento Black ink stamp sentiment on a scrap of Basic White and cut using your Paper Snips or Paper Trimmer. Add SU Dimensionals and place them on the belly band.
16. Add a few of the gems to your card and belly band to complete your card.