Out of ideas??? When you’re having that problem, reach for a sketch. Sketches are great for inspirational ideas. Get your supplies together and see what you come up with!
Here are the products used for this card ~ following the card sketch above.
Seaside Bay Bundle ~ page 22 & 23 January Mini Catalog
Ink: Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Soft Suede
Cardstock with cutting dimensions:
Night of Navy 5 ½ X 8 ½ scored at 4 ¼, Balmy Blue 4 X 5 ¼, Basic White 4 X 5 ¼, 2 ¾ X 4, ¾ X 2 ¾, & scrap, By the Bay DSP 1 X 4, ¾ X 5 ¼.
Tools & Accessories:
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, Seashells 3D Embossing Folder, Blending Brushes, Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Bone Folder, Multi-Purpose Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals.
1. Prepare your base card and set aside.
2. Emboss the Balmy Blue cardstock using the Seashells EF. Adhere to card base.
3. On 2 ¾ X 4 Basic White start your blending of the sand using your Crumb Cake ink and Blending Brush. Then turn card around and create the sky using your Balmy Blue leaving room in the center for your water which will be created using your Pacific Point ink. Use the “sand” stamp and your Soft Suede Ink to create texture to the sand.
4. Stamp the bird on a scrap of Basic White using Soft Suede and run through the die cutting machine with the coordinating die.
5. Adhere your DSP to the right edge of the beach scene.
6. Adhere the above to your card front about an inch from the bottom.
7. Attach the bird using Dimensionals.
8. Stamp your sentiment on Basic White using Night of Navy ink. Using your Paper Snips cut a flag in one end. Add Dimensionals and attach to bottom of card below the image.
9. Attach the DSP strip to the right side of the Basic White and then adhere to the inside of your card with your personal message.