I don’t very often make scrapbook pages, but I found myself inspired by the Enjoy the Journey Suite on page 58 in the January-April Mini Catalog to make one. This is a pretty simple page with room enough to add photos and journaling.
Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape 12” X 12” from the 12” X 12” Brights Cardstock Collection -145701, a small scrap of Basic Black for die cutting the jogging figure.
Designer Series Paper (DSP) : Enjoy the Journey Designer Series Paper-160586—one piece of the Gorgeous Grape and green gradient hills paper, and a 3” x 4: piece of the Melon Mambo to Pumpkin Pie gradient paper.
Memories and More Card Pack: Enjoy the Adventure Card Pack -- 160840, page 73 Mini Catalog
Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Suite/Bundle: Enjoy the Journey Suite-160599, Enjoy the Journey Bundle--160594 These items can be purchased together as a suite which also includes baker’s twine 3 pack, DSP, and Enamel Sticker Icons, a bundle of the stamp set and dies, or separately.
Tools: Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine-149653 or Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine--150673
Paper Snips Scissors—103579
Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue-110755
- Trim the full sheet of purple and green hills 11” X 11” DSP buy trimming ½” on all four sides.
- Cut the sheet of DSP in half. Flip the Starry Sky side over.
- Fussy cut or use the hill die to trim off the edge of the sky to make a curvy edge.
- Overlap the two pieces so that the sky piece covers the top edge of the purple hilly piece. Glue the two pieces together. After gluing, the whole unit was 10-7/8” from top to bottom.
- Center the glued piece on the Gorgeous Grape cardstock and glue it down.
- Using your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine cut the two pieces of the tent dies from the Melon Mambo piece of DSP.
- Also cut the jogging person figure from a scrap of Basic Black Card stock
- You will use 1 card from the larger set of cards and 1 card from the smaller set of cards in the card pack. You can choose which cards you want. I chose the large card that has a grid with a green area on one long side, and the small card has a white center with an angled black and white edge surrounding the white center. I chose to cut off the green area of the long card.
- On the large card, stamp “Wishing you joy in this next ADVENTURE” using the Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Stamp “THIS MOMENT is the start of SOMETHING GREAT” using the Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- There are 4 cards is the large pack that have stickers to use on your page. I chose the large flower and 3 stars to put on the large card, and 1 star and the remember banner on the small card.
- Glue the two cards to the page as suggested by the photo of the page.
- Add 3 of the Enamel Sticker Icons to enhance the page: the fire icon near the tent, the compass icon somewhere on the starry sky, and the 3 trees icon on the darker hill at the edge of the page.
- Refer to the photo as needed.
Enjoy your lovely page!