Stamp: Bottled Happiness #158684, Charming Sentiments #159985,
Zany Zoo #161305
Ink: Azure Afternoon #161663, Berry Burst #147143, Lemon Lime Twist # 147145, Pumpkin Pie #105216, Memento Black, Azure Afternoon Stampin’ Blends #161672
Paper with cutting measurements: Misty Moonlight #1530815 5½ X 8 ½ scored at 4 ¼, Azure Afternoon #161719 1 X 2 ¼, Bright & Beautiful DSP #161449 4 X 5 ¼, ¾ X 4, Basic White #159276 (2) 3 ¾ X 5, ¾ X 2 1/8.
Accessories: Stampin’ Trimmer 152392, Paper Snips #103579, Bone Folder #102300, Silicone Craft Sheet #127853, Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430, Rhinestone Basic Jewels #144220, Masking Paper #155480, Multipurpose Glue #110755
1. Cut all cardstock as stated above.
2. Stamp the largest bottle twice on a piece of Masking Paper and fussy cut along the lines of the bottle. (Color doesn’t matter).
3. Using the Lemon Lime Twist ink and the large bottle stamp, stamp the image towards the bottom left corner of the Basic White CS.
4. Using one of the Masks, remove the backing and cover the bottle with the bottle lines slightly showing. If need to trim Masking Paper to do so.
5. Once covered, stamp the next bottle in Berry Burst with the left side slightly overlapping the first bottle. Remove Mask and set aside.
6. Stamp the third bottle to the right using Azure Afternoon ink.
7. Using both Masks cover the Lemon Lime Twist and Berry Burst bottles. Stamp the bottle over the Lemon Lime Twist using Pumpkin Pie.
8. Using the confetti stamp from the Zany Zoo, stamp random colors towards top left and right of card top.
9. Remove Mask and discard. Stamp sentiment from the Charming Sentiments in Memento Ink on Basic White scrap. Using your Paper Snips cut each end at a slant. Set aside.
10. Cut the Azure Afternoon CS and cut the ends at a slant.
11. Adhere the Basic White Sentiment above using your adhesive.
12. Stamp confetti.
13. Using the Azure Dark Stampin’ Blend color two Rhinestones and attach to sentiment.
14. Add SU Dimensionals and attach towards the top right.
15. Adhere the completed Basic White CS to the Bright & Beautiful DSP using adhesive, then attach to card front.
16. Add the strip of DSP to Basic White using adhesive and then attach it to the inside of card.