Double Stamped Vellum Technique
If you are looking for a unique technique to try, one that packs a wow factor, try the Double Stamped Vellum Technique. It is easy to do and can be adapted using your favorite stamp sets and ink colors.
Here’s what you need to make this card.
· Stamp Sets – Irresistible Blooms (161140)
· Cardstock – Basic White (159276); Vellum (101856)
· Stamp Pads – Parakeet Party (159208); Tahitian Tide (159210); Versamark (102283)
· Misc. – Tahitian Tide Stampin Blends (159221); Basics Embossing Powder (155554); Heat Tool (129053); Deckled Circles Dies (162286); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Adhesive-backed Glitter Sequins (162029); Paper Snips Scissors (103579); Basics 3D Embossing Folders (161598)
· Basic White: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” & 3 ½” square; 2 ½” x 1 ¼”
· Vellum: 3 ½” square
1. Fold Basic White cardstock in half and crease to create card base.
2. Emboss front of card base using Basics 3D Embossing Folders.
3. Ink bloom image using Versamark ink and stamp onto Vellum. Emboss using Heat Tool and White Embossing Powder.
4. Color bloom images using Tahitian Tide Dark Stampin’ Blend.
5. Turn Vellum over and stamp leaf image using Parakeet Party ink. Let dry.
6. Using Deckled Circles Dies, die cut Vellum and create Basic White frame. Adhere frame to Vellum using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then adhere to card base.
7. Ink Irresistible Blooms phrase using Tahitian Tide ink and stamp onto Basic White cardstock. Cut out using Paper Snips Scissors.
8. Attach phrase to card front using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
9. Add 3 Adhesive-backed Glitter Sequins to complete card.