Stampin' Up! has issued a fun and friendly challenge to all of their demonstrators recently and I think you are going to love it! See below.....
"Do You Want Ink with That?
We hope you enjoy fun and friendly challenges, because we’ve got one that you and your customers can get your inky fingers all over! This August, we’re challenging you to sell as many ink pads as you can.
Why ink pads? We’ve recently updated our ink pad design and ink color options, and our warehouses are stocked to the brim with new ink pads just waiting to be stamped with. As a bonus, the BONUS DAYS earning period runs August 1–31; this is the perfect time to add an ink pad to customer orders, so your customers can earn a coupon code, which they can redeem in September! (Hint: Ink pads are an easy addition for any customer who has just purchased stamps or paper.)
Here’s how the challenge will work:
- If you sell 10 ink pads in August, you will earn one FREE. (That means if you sell one assortment of ink pads, you have successfully accomplished your mission!)
- If your area reaches an average of four ink pads sold per demonstrator, then every demonstrator who sold at least one ink pad during the challenge period will earn one FREE ink pad.
- Any ink pads earned during the sales challenge may be redeemed with a demonstrator order September 17–30.
- The challenge excludes the following products:
- StazOn Ink Pad
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Uninked Stampin’ Craft Pad
- VersaMark Pad"
So, do you want ink with that? I want to help! Anyone who places an order of $50 or more this month will earn a FREE INK PAD from me! How will that happen? If you are in one of my stamp clubs simply add one stamp pad, any color, to your order ~ I will consider that your FREE ink pad! If you want to email me your order you can pay with your credit card or paypal.
Your $50 order this month also qualifies you for a $5 COUPON CODE from Stampin' Up! to be used in September. They will send you an email with a code that you will need to keep so that you can redeem it next month. Don't forget to hold on to that number! Susan Elise
What color will you choose?