Melissa has contributed her creative endeavors many times to my blog and she continues today with a recent event at her church. I thought you would be interested. She lives one of Stampin' Up's Goals ~ We will make a difference in the lives of others by sharing creativity and opportunities to enhance lives. Thank you Melissa!
The DSP was called “Share What You Love” so I did! Our Little Creek Church ladies group meets (almost) monthly for some activity. For our October gathering we choose a craft day – some painting and some bracelet making; I came up with an easy Make n Take. I even put out a bunch of Susan Elise’s business cards!
- I cut up loads of Share What You Love DSP 3.875 x 5.125
- I cut up loads of Basic Black CS 4 x 5.25 ( I wanted a very thin Basic Black and color backing)
- I cut up loads of matching CS in several colors 4.125 x 5.375
- I provided several pre-stamped sentiments, all in coordinating colors
- I provided several styles of doilies, all in coordinating colors
- I precut DSP banners, and provided lots of scrap DSP and CS from the trimmings above
With a Basic White card, take one from each bowl and assemble. Everything matched everything, so no one had to worry about style. Some folks veered from the sample, by putting the banner in different directions (north/south) or making a starburst effect with several CS rays. They went crazy, and had loads of fun.